INCENTIVES APHORISMS AND PHRASES USED BY AN OLD COLLEAGUE OF TOUR OPERATOR TO GIVE MORE AND MORE AND INCREASE YOUR CREATIVITY MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH A DEAR OLD COLLEAGUE FROM GENOA IN TT.OO OFFICE

INCENTIVES APHORISMS AND PHRASES USED BY AN OLD COLLEAGUE OF TOUR OPERATOR TO GIVE MORE AND MORE AND INCREASE YOUR CREATIVITY
(MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH A DEAR OLD COLLEAGUE FROM GENOA
IN THE TT.OO OFFICE OF MILAN)

It is so nice to work with people who radiate with mottos, sayings, aphorisms and creativity their healthy and genuine identity and I consider myself lucky I worked with many people with these qualities.When I worked in Milan I had a colleague a Sales Manager from Genoa,he always talked to to me in the office about his Genoa,, of Genoa Pré the street so loved by all Genoan people Genoa, the fragrance of traditional Ligurian pesto and always "Zena "," Zena "his Genoa in his heart, he had also put a picture of the Lantern the classic symbol of the city so dear to all of Liguria Genoa on the wall next to his desk.

One day in the office I saw,stuck on this picture a card with a phrase

 "You have to multiply the ideas so that there are not enough guards to control them,"

 He said, "Have you seen Francesco? Do you like it ? What do you think? And he told where he discovered this sentence in a book of aphorisms that he had bought  in the "Fiera di Sinigaglia" a Milan ancient market where you can find everything and more, the more strange and bizarre things to antiques objects of value.

The phrase belongs to a noble Polish poet and writer Stanislaw Jerzy Lec, became his motto, he told me :" this sentence on in the picture every morning before heading out for my sales visits,give me energy and courage, I get the ideas by looking at the Lighthouse of Genoa, then I go to Como, Varese, Novara to visit the clients and I am a mine of ideas..This sentence makes me so many ideas that you can not imagine the view of the Lanterna and my ideas no me off and I have no guardians in my brain .."

Aphorisms serve, I have seen many persons make use of them and I've used myself, that my dear colleague Genovese, lived his days working or not, with that phrase, the Lighthouse of Genoa in front of him always, even to Milan.

Francesco Mari

FRASI ED AFORISMI INCENTIVI USATI DA UN VECCHIO COLLEGA DI TOUR OPERATOR GENOVESE PER DARE SEMPRE DI PIÚ ED ACCRESCERE LA TUA CREATIVITÁ
(ESPERIENZA PERSONALE CON UN CARO VECCHIO COLLEGA DI GENOVA IN UFFICIO DI TT.OO A MILANO)

É stupendo lavorare con persone che sprigionano con motti,modi di dire,aforismi e creativitá
la loro sana e gunuina identitá.Quando ho lavorato a Milano avevo un collega un Commerciale interno Genovese che mi parlava in ufficio di Genova Pré la via che per tutti i genovesi é come un simbolo,dei profumi del pesto ligure tradizionale,della focaccia genovese e sempre "Zena","Zena" la sua sua Genova nel cuore,si era messo pure un quadro della Lanterna il classico simbolo della cittá ligure tanto cara a tutti i cittadiniv genovesi.

Un giorno entro in ufficio e trovo appiccicato al quadro una cartolina con una frase "Bisogna moltiplicare le idee in modo che non ci siano guardiani sufficienti per controllarle",Lui mi dice : "Hai visto Francesco ? Ti piace ? Cosa ne pensi ? Ed inizia a raccontarmi che scopri questa frase in un libro di aforismi che aveva comprato per caso alla Fiera di Sinigaglia a Milano,un mercato tradizionale milanese dove trovi di tutto e di piú,dalle cose piú strane e bizzarre ad oggetti d´antiquariato di valore.

La frase appartenente ad un nobile poeta e scrittore Polacco Stanislaw Jerzy Lec,era diventato il suo cavallo di battaglia,mi diceva che questa frase sul quadro ogni mattina entrando in ufficio e poi prima di uscire per le  visite commerciali,gli dava energia ed animo e mi diceva le mie idee le faccio arrivare guardando la Lanterna di Genova,poi vado a Como,Pavia,Varese,Novara e quella frase mi fa venire tante idee che non immagini con la vista della Lanterna davanti a me e le mie idee nessuno me le toglie e non ho guardiani che mi dicono quello che devo fare e non fare.

Morale,gli aforismi servono,ho visto tante personne farne uso e ne ho usati anch´io,quel caro collega Genovese,viveva i suoi giorni lavorativi e non,con quella frase,con la Lanterna di Genova sempre davanti a lui attivo,creativo e con tanta voglia di fare,con Genova sempre nel cuore,pur essendo a Milano.

Francesco Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot to read and note.

Fátima – Guarda - Portugal | 12th Edition of International Religious Tourism Workshops - From 06 to 08 March 2025

  The 12th edition of IWRT, International Workshops on Religious Tourism , will be held from 06th  to 07th March in the locality of Fatim...